Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Applying!

Through the elpasonaturally e-letter I have let readers know that the PSB is taking applications now for a position on the PSB that is coming vacant. It is the position that Katherine Brennand currently holds. My understanding is that she wants to continue on the board but that the City has insisted that the application process be honored. When changes were to stagger board membership a few years ago, Katherine drew one of the short straws and her term expired in two rather than four years. After much thought and input, I decided that I am qualified for the seat termed Communications, Public Administration or Education. Below is my cover letter that I emailed less than an hour ago to EPWU's Consumer Affairs Officer, Paula Apodaca:

PSB Application Letter

1 comment:

  1. How can we help you, Jim? Do they accept supporting letters?

    ReplyDelete