Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

The Friday Video: El Paso Zoo lion loves children

I took a friend who is visiting me from Philadelphia to our El Paso Zoo today. It's one of my favorite places to go. While we were there we ran into my friend, Rick LoBello, who is the Education Curator at the Zoo. He told us about plans for expansion which will be paid for with the the Quality of Life bonds. You can see the Master Plan HERE.

Not only is our El Paso Zoo the home of many exotic species from around the world, it encourages people to get involved and take action to protect animals everywhere. LoBello is the really the Activist-in Chief. The Zoo lets you know how to get involved and how to take action and support conservation.

I love the lions most of all. Here's a great video: El Paso Zoo Lion loves children.




1 comment:

  1. I think that lion loves children... with ketchup. Not to criticize the lion or any of the positive work being done to improve the zoo etc. but that lion's behaviour is perfectly normal and natural behaviour when it's trying to get at prey, not when it's being friendly.

    ReplyDelete